Credit and Business Reports
Here at Finding Capital, one of our main services is in-depth Comprehensive Business Reports.
Finding Capital is one of the few companies providing high quality analysis in this sector. We work with Dun & Bradstreet to generate the most detailed company and business reports available on the market. Suitable for every company size; from sole trader to multi-national corporations. Such reports show detailed business transactions of your organisation or for one that you seek information.
In addition, we complement our analysis with recommendations of improvements that could be beneficial. We can show the plausibility of planned and future projects together with a particular attention on a company’s directors and their business involvements, when seeking potential partners.
If your company already has a D&B report, for a reduced charge we can bolster it with our project and director analysis.
All D&B reports are updated daily, and hence we can provide an updated version of a report within the first year of obtaining one for a much reduced fee.
Information given by report
- Likelihood the business will cease operating in the next 12 months
- Likelihood the business will fail to pay it’s bills in a timely manner in the next 12 months
- Date incorporated and number of employees
- D-U-N-S number
- Overall business risk with delinquency score
- Maximum credit recommendation
- Legal events and company ownership
- Financial breakdown and balance sheet for past 5 years
- Political risk in country of origin
- Trade credit analysis
- Past extended credit
- All associated businesses and subsidiaries
- All shareholders and their net worth
- 5 year financial statement and comparison, broken down quarterly
- Total assets and liabilities
- Profit and Loss accounts
- Cash-flow Accounts
- Growth Rates
- Registry information
Why this could be suitable for you
- Contractor proving reliability to work
- Smaller company not able to hire accountant for this work
- Peace of mind that business contacts are reputable
- Helping show possibility of expansion
- Showing plausibility of key project
- Displaying if there are any issues in future Cash-flow
- Finding out your company’s credit worthiness
- Checking companies’ ability to work
- Checking companies’ financial stability
- Protecting significant expenditure
Once the process has started, we will have your report and any additional information sent to you within 3 working days. Our specialists start by generating the report and finding out all the particulars of your enterprise. This will then be handed to our finishing team who will gather any additional information you have requested, such as the key projects a company might be involved in or all known information about company figureheads and directors.